We Need Your Support
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.
Support CCD's work on the Carter case: Help To Live Not Die.
Sign Up for a Voice of Our Own
A quarterly newsletter from CCD.
For more information on the topics addressed by CCD's Social Policy Committee, consult the following sites:
- Elections Canada
- Elections Canada, an independent agency reporting to Parliament, conducts federal elections.
- Finance Canada
- Finance Canada is a Federal Government Department, which is responsible for Canada's tax policy.
- Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Human Resources and Social Development Canada is a Federal Government Department, which is responsible for income security and social development programs. Some examples of its programs/initiatives are: Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefit, Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities, Multilateral Framework for Labour Market Agreements for Persons with Disabilities.
- Disability-Related Policy in Canada
- This web site shares policy documents on disability-related supports, income, employment, and a disability act.
- Dignity for All
- The Dignity for All Campaign calls for vigorous and sustained action by the federal government to combat the structural causes of poverty in Canada.
- Winnipeg ILRC’s RDSP Video
- Winnipeg’s Independent Living Resource Centre (ILRC) has developed an information video on the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP), which shares some important considerations about the RDSP with consumers and their families.
End Exclusion supporters rally in support of an accessible and inclusive Canada.